Student Affairs at the Sri Lanka-German Training Institute is committed to ensuring students’ active participation in the learning environment of our vocational training college. Therefore, Student Affairs provides professional services to support and inspire the students to be successful at SLGTI and consequently to make life-long positive contributions to the society.
The mission of the Student Affairs complements and assists the training mission of SLGTI as a centre for studies in applied vocational and technical education for the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka. To achieve this, we strive to enhance the quality of the learning progress for our students – both in and out of the classroom.
As such, the Student Affairs is the fulcrum of all academic, administrative and student-related issues.
The major duties comprise:
- registration and administration of admitted students
- academic and personal counseling for students
- organisation of students’ activities, in accordance with the Event committee
- monitoring of students’ examination results
- tracking of students’ attendance and related excuse management
- providing solid student data to safeguard efficient operation of SLGTI and the learning progress
- assuring that students’ needs are addressed, in cooperation with the Students’ Representative
To get in touch with Student Affairs of SLGTI, please pay a visit in the SLGTI administration building.
UL. Muhammed Rijah
HOD Student Affairs